Taxes

I mentioned the other day that there were some tax deductions that I was going to need to think of.

I came across this article today that spells out some very good information on several options. Mentioned in the article are several options, including: standard IRA options, SEP IRA, Savings incentive match plan, Keogh plan, Solo Defined Benefit plan and the self employed 401k that I mentioned the other day.

I plan to scour this for more info as soon as my copy of TurboTax arrives and I dive deep into the dance with the federal government over who gets my money ;-)

get the article here at the Motley Fool

By the way, for those of you who don't know the Motley Fool. I recommend it. They have great information presented in a way that really makes investing fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment